We're excited to have Candy candy Wiki as part of the Wikia community! There's still a lot to do, so here are some helpful tips and links to get your wiki going:
- Not sure where to begin? Stop by Founder & Admin Central and check out the Blog for tips on how to jump start your wiki and make it grow!
- Visit Community Central to make friends via chat, learn about new features and get updated on Wikia news and upcoming features on the Staff Blog.
- Take a look at our webinar series -- where you can sign up to interact with Wikia staff, as well as watch past sessions
- Be sure to check out Wiki Features to see what features you can enable on your wiki!
- Explore our forums on Founder and Admin Central to see what other wiki admins are asking.
- Lastly, visit our Help Pages to answer any specific question you may have.
All of the above links are a great place to start exploring Wikia. If you get stuck or have a question you can't find the answer to -- please contact us here. But most importantly, have fun! :)Happy editing! -- Sannse 16:44, August 10, 2012
I noticed that you have set up this Spanish language wiki for Candy Candy. I just set up an English one over at w:c:CandyCandy. I am going to link to your wiki from mine so that people who speak spanish can also come visit it. I will also link yours over at w:c:AniManga:Candy Candy which I just created.
If this is okay, I am wondering if you might agree to list the Animanga footer on your homepage (I do this in thanks for having them list us) and perhaps link back to the English one for english speakers? +Yc 18:25, October 2, 2012 (UTC)
Inglés a Español Edit
Me di cuenta de que ha creado este wiki en español para Candy Candy. Acabo de crear uno en Inglés encima en w: c: CandyCandy. Me voy a unir a tu wiki a la mía para que las personas que hablan español también pueden venir a visitarlo. También voy a enlazar el tuyo encima en w: c: Animanga: Candy Candy que acabo de crear. Si esto está bien, me pregunto si usted podría estar de acuerdo a la lista del pie de página Animanga en su página principal (lo hago en agradecimiento por tenerlos a enumerar) y tal vez un vínculo a la Inglés para hablantes de inglés? +Yc 18:27, October 2, 2012 (UTC)